Markers & Triggers Not Playing Nicely!
I created a slide with 6 markers that the learned must click before the Next button state is normal.
Here's what I've done:
- I set a trigger to disable the Next button when the slide timeline starts.
- Then I set a variable to change the state of the Next button to normal after the state of all markers is selected.
- I set the Base Layer to resume the saved state on revisiting.
Here are the problems:
- When the Previous button on the next slide in the story is clicked, the Next button is disabled on the slide (the one with 6 markers).
- The markers are all in the selected state, but still clickable, which returns them to their normal state. If the all of the markers are clicked again, changing them to the selected state, the Next button becomes normal again.
Anyone out there who can help me solve this?