Master Layout Problem, Some changes to text placeholders in Layout don't "ripple" to slides
Here is description of my problem:
1) I create a Layout with several text placeholders.
2) I add a few new slides based on the layout.
3) Placeholders appear on the slides and I can enter text into the placeholders. The text entered has the font attributes of the placeholders.
4) I change the font color of a placeholder in the layout and the change "ripples" to the text in all of the slides.
5) I change the style of a text placeholder to bold but it does NOT "ripple" to the text in the slides.
6) I try other font attributes (e.g. underline, strike-through, even the Font itself) and they do NOT "ripple".
7) I change the font size and it DOES "ripple"
Very frustrating. Is this a bug or user error?