Match placeholders to textboxes
I want to import a PowerPoint document and have a layout applied to it. For this I created a Slide Master with placeholders for every element needet. Now when I apply the layout to my slides, most of the placeholders get just added to the slides without affecting the textboxes of the slides. I also named the text elements the same way the placeholders are named, but that doesn't make any differece.
Whats happening in detail:
- The title text box gets placed at the title placeholder but does not apply the placeholders format
- The side text does not get placed at any placeholder
- The bottom text does not get placed at any placeholder
- The first image gets placed at the first image placeholder
- The second image does not get placed at the second image placeholder
How can the slide elements and the placeholders get connected?
Many thanks in advance :)