Message - Articulate 360 temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Jun 15, 2020

Hello,

I'm receiving the message "Articulate 360 temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." when I try to add an icon/illustration/photo from the Content Library. One of my colleagues has been having the same issue, which she said has occurred for over a week. Is this a known issue? 

I've attached a screenshot of the message. 

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Pip,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing what you're experiencing when accessing the Content Library. We do have reports of users using an older version experiencing an issue, but this has been corrected this morning. Are you still seeing the issue now?

Do you know what version of Storyline you're using?

You can check by going to:
Help > About Articulate Storyline

We are currently on Build 3.40.22208.0 of Storyline 360. You can read all of the details here.

Pip Feist

Hi Leslie 

Thanks for the response. I've checked whether I can access the Content Library and it appears to be working again. We are on an older version of Storyline (unfortunately) as our department won't do automatic updates. The version we are currently using is 3.32.20313.0. We are looking at whether we can get an update soon. Many thanks. 

Ren Gomez

Hi Pip,

Good news! We fixed the issue where the error message "Articulate 360 is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" appears when inserting Photo, illustration, or icons.

Here's how to install the latest Storyline 360 update to see all the recent enhancements and fixes.

If the problem reappears, please connect with our team, or share a screen recording here, and we'll be happy to help!