Microsoft Edge Problem with Stiryline 360 and HTML5

Apr 11, 2018

I am using Storyline 360. I publish my courses as HTML5. The problem is when i test my courses locally by opening the "Story.html" file, in the scorm folder using Microsoft Edge it works fine. But when i publish in our LMS all the animations and transitions doesn't work smoothly and flickers. In addition, the seekbar also doesn't move smoothly. Does Microsoft Edge has problems with HTML5 like internet explorer? Do i need to do any additional settings to avoid these problems?

Please help.

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Hossam and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with some of your animations and slide behavior when viewing the published contents in Edge.

You mention that this happens once uploaded to your LMS. Does this happen when you upload and test the same content in SCORM Cloud as well or does the issue only happen within your LMS?

If you are able to replicate, we would certainly want to take a look at the .story file. Just be sure to point us to the slides to focus on.

If you cannot share here in the forums, you are welcome to share here privately.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.