Mobile Learning

Jan 23, 2017

Hello everyone, 

I'm trying to create a Storyline 360 project that will be featured on mobile devices, and I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to lock the view to a vertically view only? That way, when the students rotates his screen, the Storyline will stay in position and not move

2 .What is the best story size for this type of e-Learning? Different phones have different resolution and I always have black strips on the sides when I try to adjust the size

3. Can I somehow change the swipe options to go up&down instead of left&right?

Thank you,

Eliran.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Eliran! These are great questions!

1. Yes, you can certainly lock the view to "vertical only". Here's how
  2. The responsive player dynamically adapts to different tablets and smartphones, providing an optimized view of your course on every device. Your content will maintain its aspect ratio, but it’ll scale to fill as much of the screen as possible on tablets and smartphones. Just be sure to include HTML5 output when you publish, and let the responsive player do all the work for you.

3. The Swipe feature works with left and right swiping, but not up and down. Here's a graphic of all of the swipe gestures that Storyline 360 offers:

Storyline 360 and Studio 360: HTML5 Gestures for Tablets and Smartphones

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.