Mobile player

Feb 15, 2019

Hello,

I just switched to SL3 from SL2 and it seems like the mobile player do no longer see the courses enabled for mobile player. Always had some issues with Android but it was working fine with IOS.

The content is published for LMS using SCORM 2004 3rd edition. If this fonctionality is no longer available, how can I allows my users to get access to off-line viewing?

Thanks,

Alain

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Alain!

It sounds like you're trying to publish your Storyline 3 content for the Articulate Mobile Player. That option is still available, but it's in a different location.

Open the publishing window to publish for LMS. Then click the Format option to open the Publish Formats window. 

Here's a quick demo of what you should see. 

Let me know if that's what you were looking for!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Alain,

Sorry the Articulate Mobile Player still isn't working for you. 

With your permission, we can take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. We'll delete it when we're done troubleshooting. If that works for you, you can upload your file privately to our support team here. We'll give it a test and let you know what we find!

Alain Benard
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Alain,

Yes, it looks like you did submit this to our support team and I can see that Lea is taking a look.

I apologize for any confusion. You should be hearing from her soon.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.