moodle 2.2, storyline and ipad - tracking
Mar 12, 2013
Apologies if this has been asked before - I had a look around but couldn't find anything that looked right. Just wondering if someone could clarify the way moodle 2.2. tracking works for HTML5 versions of SCORM exported from storyline.
Here's what I've been trying to do:
- I have a storyline course that needs to play both in moodle and on ipad.
- As moodle doesn't have tin can I exported it for LMS with HTML5 ticked.
- I uploaded the package into Moodle and it plays fine via web browser and tracks attempts properly.
- When viewed on ipad, it doesn't work properly - the SCORM package gets cut off at the sides and doesn't scroll/can't be viewed properly.
- To fix this I've linked directly to the HTML5 html file, by putting a link in moodle - this then displays properly. BUT it doesn't show up as any tracking or attempts.
Any ideas how I can fix this?