motion paths

Feb 10, 2016

Hi I am trying to find the best way to to show movement in an eye.  I am trying to show movement of the eye with a certain condition in an teaching resource.  I thought if I used motion paths I could show when you cover one eye what direction the other eye would move to.  I need the pupil and the blue part of the eye to move together.  It there any easy wasy to do this?

Cheers

7 Replies
Karlene Meador

Thank you. I played around with this template. I found it helpful but was unable to get the eye to move consistently in other directions. I found that the eyes floated all over the slide. Although this was entertaining, I am interested in getting the end user to move the eyes in an H pattern as used in extraocular movement testing. Any help is appreciated.

Walt Hamilton

Here is a sample that moves the eye in an H pattern. This sort of motion can only work if the paths are exactly the same length and direction. If you have SL3, it is a lot easier to control them. It can be done with SL2, if you are willing to be persistent, and do a lot of trial and error.  You can control the paths with just about any action, including sliders or drag and drop.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.