Mouse Hover Trigger on Layers Problem
Dec 06, 2013
I saw another post similar to this, but no answer for it. Here's what I'm trying to do:
- I have 3 layers(base layer, then duplicated the base layer to get layers 1 and 2)
- Click on a shape trigger to get to Layer 1.
- On Layer 2 I have a transparent shape with a mouse over trigger to get to Layer 2.
But this is what happens:
- When I hover the mouse over the transparent shape on Layer 1 it shows the Base Layer instead of Layer 2.
- When I change the shape trigger from Hover to Click, it works.
I don't get what's going on.
I know there are other work arounds to achieve the effect I want, but why is this not working? Is not possible to have Mouse Over Triggers on layers other than the Base Layer? That seems odd.