Multiple Answer - multiple feedback...HELP!
It's possible that I am missing something obvious...
- I have a (non-scored) quiz.
- There is 1 question, and 6 possible answers.
- 3 of the answers are correct, 3 are incorrect.
- Every one of the answers has a different paragraph of explanation.
- I need to find a way to present this - but have just hit my monthly brick-wall of stupidity....
- Probably want to allow people to have a "second go" if they get one or more of the options incorrect.
Any ideas would be most welcomed. Looks deceptively simple, but I just cannot figure it out.
It is highly possible that the only deceptively simple thing here is me ......