Multiple quizzes in one course

Jan 11, 2018

Hello!  I have a course that's built into two sections and users will only navigate to one of the two sections depending on the job that they do.  At the end of each section there will be a quiz with a passing score that must be achieved.  I can't figure out a way to publish the course so the course will be marked complete with the score that will come from either quiz "A" or quiz "B".  Right now I have it set up so that each quiz has a results slide and when I go to publish I'm only given the option to choose one result slide.  Is there a way I can build the course so this can be achieved?  Thank you!!

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Indrani,

Storyline lets you track a course by the number of slides viewed or a single quiz Result Slide.

You can have a final 'results of results' slide that will combine multiple quizzes and report the final quiz results to an LMS, but it sounds like you need additional options.

Reporting on a varying result slide would need to be a custom set-up, and hopefully, someone in the community will be able to pop in and assist you here. Typically we advise different courses for the individual learner types.

Evangelina Theobald

There is a workaround that can be achieved by the creation of a variable in the result slide. I am still inquiring about it. It can be done in Captivate

You can use a single results slide saved in a separate scene. You could track which path the user takes using a variable so if they go down section "A" that variable shows up on the results slide.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.