Multiple results slide - to one result slide SL 360

Feb 12, 2018

Hi all,

I have a module that contains the same course in four languages. So one beginning slide that asks the user to select a language and then they jump to that scene. Each scene contains 10 test questions with a results slide.

I want to be able to report on only the results slide they have done. For example if I chose Chinese and I do their test questions then how can I tell the course to only report from that result slide?

Is there a trigger I can set?

Thanks

Amy

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Amy!

Since Storyline tracks only one result slide, you'll want to get a little creative with your set up. Check out the recommendations in this thread--that should point you in the right direction!

Also, we've shared with our team the need for a feature that tracks only the quiz the user completes in this type of branching scenario. We're continuously exploring new features, and customer input is extremely valuable in that process. If you’d like to chime in with your feedback on this, please share your thoughts with us through a feature request.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Amy,

Great news to share with you -  we've implemented a new feature that allows for expanding tracking within your Storyline 360 courses. You can read all about it here! You'll now be able to utilize: 

Take a look by downloading and installing Storyline 360 Build 3.44.23192.0.

Enjoy, and please do let us know if you have any questions! Our Support team is always standing by! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.