Navigation

Oct 23, 2014

I have a Storyline presentation - I have navigation as FREE.  When presentation published to LMS, user is not able to select a slide from the Menu and route.  It forces user to remain on the screen until the narration completes.  Any thoughts?

10 Replies
Becky Williams

Concerning the built-in Next and Previous arrows built into the course navigation ("player"?). On pages where we have videos, we don't want the learner to go forward until they watch the video. In other tools, we set the Next button to be enabled after 3 minutes, or however long the video is. I cannot find how you can do that in Storyline. I'm using Storyline 360, v 3.22.17236.0. Can someone help me out with this? Thank you.

Becky Williams

Thank you for your response, Alyssa. However, I still cannot get the result I want. I am talking about the built- in navigation, not a button that you add. Inside the Player Properties, I see that I can change the navigation to the little chevron, the words "next" and "prev", or whatever. I do not see any way to control it, or disable it, or any states for it. I don't see this navigation accounted for on the timeline, layers, or triggers. Can you please add more detail?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.