Apr 22, 2016
I have been trying to figure out a problem with navigation with a course I am developing and I am completely stumped.
I have attached a copy of the course for anyone interested in a challenge.
The behaviour is that when I look at a layer the first time all works great. But whenI come back to look at the same layer a second time, the course appears to hang (the menu works, but all buttons are ignored).
I am using my own buttons to navigate. I did test with a Player PREV button and when it is clicked, it dissears. I have left that in for you to see.
There is a lot going on here, so I will help by providing steps for a specific testing path (although all similar routines fail in the same way).
- Close the intro box
- Drag the selector onto the Senior BA character
- check a capability checkmark from the blue rectangle to review that competency
- Click back to return to Capability selector
- Repeat until all are selected
- Once they are all selected, select PREV chevron
- From the line-up select Business Consultant
- Select the first checkmark (this is called Analytical Thinking)
- Click the PREV button (this is where it hangs)
If anyone could help I'd be very very happy... been trying to figure it out for a day...