Need help with mobile version of Articulate 360 Storyline

Jun 26, 2020

We are now working to make a course in Articulate 360 Storyline that can adapt well to the mobile version. We upload it to html5, allowing only the horizontal orientation of the screen.

But there occurs a huge problem when we watch the course on a mobile phone! When you select a text input field and the keyboard appears on the screen, the entire screen collapses into a small square and we can't see even what we are entering in the this field.

Can you please help me, I would like to know if it is possible to put the keyboard always above the main picture and not to allow it to reduce the entire screen?

I attach a screenshot of the mobile screen to show you how it looks like now.

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Roman,

Thanks for reaching out, and great call to open a case! I see my teammate, Hazel, was able to take a closer look at your setup and pin-pointed a bug we currently have where using text-entry on an Android device makes the slide very small as the keyboard takes up screen space.

I'm sorry this is affecting your work, but we'll be sure to let you know when there is a fix in place.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.