NEW IN STORYLINE 360: Conditional Seekbar

We’re super excited to share the latest- highly requested!- new feature in Storyline 360: the conditional seekbar. Now you can prevent learners from skipping ahead until they've completed content. After that, they have the option to drag the seekbar back and forth.

The conditional seekbar in the modern player makes it easy to ensure that learners view all your content. Take a look at this video to learn more:

Enjoy!

32 Replies
Sanju T

This is EXACTLY what we need for our training. Unfortunately, I am using SL3, and it doesn't look like it is available for this version. If it is, please let me know!

If it isn't, why not? Will it be available in an update in the near future? Seems not very customer-friendly when features are excluded from versions other than 360. I really don't see why it wouldn't be included, unless it's just an attempt to get people to migrate to 360. If so, this one feature definitely does not warrant an upgrade to 360. In fact, this approach is a bit off-putting to be honest.

Thanks!

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Sanju, 

The conditional seekbar isn't a feature in Storyline 3. 

Articulate 360 is a subscription-based product, and that allows us to roll out updates, new features and fixes on a more regular basis than our perpetual products.  I'm sorry it's confusing or off-putting. 

There are many other features in Articulate 360 and specifically Storyline that may be worth the upgrade to you, so if you'd like to discuss that further our team is always happy to talk through options. You can reach out directly here. 

If we do add this feature to Storyline 3, we'll let folks know here!