NEW IN STORYLINE 360: Glossary Import and Export

Jul 23, 2019

Today we released an exciting new feature for Storyline 360: glossary import and export. Now it’s a cinch to add a glossary to your Storyline 360 projects.

Build your glossary in a spreadsheet, save it as a .csv file, and import it directly to your course. After you import, you can easily make edits right in your project. Simply click a term or definition and start typing.

You can even export your glossary to a .csv file to reuse it in another project. 

We think you’re going to love this one.

64 Replies
Viktoriia Kirchenbauer

Hello all,

The export function does not work properly for me either...even if i create the terms and their definitions in the separate columns and then save the spreadsheet and export the file as CSV.

The spreadsheet looks like this: 

I followed the KB article, but it still does not work. Are there any issues with this feature right now?

It would be great if you could advise me!

Katie Riggio

Hello Viktoriia,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd love to help troubleshoot!

To make sure I'm on the right path, I created a short video of the Exporting Your Glossary to a CSV File process in Storyline 360 Update 40. You can view the steps and outcome through this link

I'm not seeing any oddities in the CSV file. Could you walk me through your steps so I can try to recreate the experience? Also, what Storyline 360 update are you running?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.