NEW IN STORYLINE 360: Media Library

Jan 22, 2019

Today we released a really exciting new feature for Storyline 360: media library. Now you can manage all the assets for your project in one place.

Use the media library to easily add, remove, replace, reuse, and export videos, audio tracks, and characters. You can even edit files with third-party apps and save changes back to Storyline 360. This is just the first feature we have planned for media library, so be on the lookout for more to come. Enjoy!

Learn how to get started with media library in this tutorial.

See it in action:

74 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey, Sam. Great question!

When you install a previous version of an app, an Updates Paused tag in the Articulate 360 desktop app will appear. This is a visual reminder that you're using an older version of that app.   

Future updates won't install for paused apps when you click Update All. To update a paused app, click Updates Paused > choose Other Versions from the menu that appears > click Install for the most recent version of the app. More on using the Articulate 360 desktop app here!

Valesa Clouse

I am in the middle of developing a 1 hour course with over 50 slides and multiple layers on each. I worried the update wouldn't go well. It went perfect. The Media Library picked up every graphic and there are 1000's, I have already used the replacement option and it went perfect.

This update has made my decision "firm" to use only Storyline 360 in the future. I won't waste my time trying to suffer through out dated products. Storyline is a breeze to use, they are doing everything possible to keep up with the times and our needs, as Instructional Designers.

Thank you,
Valesa Clouse

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out! My colleague Richard recently sent you information on opening port 443 and allowlist the domains in the following article for your Articulate 360 apps to work properly: https://www.articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints 

Let us know if you have any questions about that article!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.