NEW IN STORYLINE 360: New Triggers Panel and Workflow

Oct 29, 2019

Storyline 360 just got even better. Now you can more easily manage your triggers and work faster with the new triggers panel and workflow. 

You can quickly make edits to triggers directly in the trigger panel with easy-to-use drop-down lists. You can collapse triggers and group them by event type, so they’re easier to find and make changes to. You can also click and drag to change the order of triggers. Plus, you can disable individual triggers for faster troubleshooting. 

You can turn the new workflow on and off at any time in your Storyline 360 options. We think you’re going to love it!

Check out this video to see the new triggers panel and workflow in action:

76 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Thank you for that explanation and testing, Chris.

I've opened a support case on your behalf so that one of our support engineers can take a look.

It is expected that your newer projects would not be reverse compatible with Update 16 due to the media library compatibility

I am not sure why you are getting different results using Update 32 and 33 though. In addition, I see in your chat that you mentioned the reason you are currently using Update 16, so I think we need to understand that better as well.

You should be hearing from someone soon.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.