New in Storyline 360: Text to speech, object editing improvements, and more
We’re so excited to share all the great new features in Storyline 360! Here’s what’s new:
- Text to speech: Speed course development by converting text to speech right in Storyline 360. You can choose the voice and language, so every word sounds perfect.
- Text-to-speech closed captions: Let the app do all the work for you to generate closed captions that are automatically synced with text-to-speech narration.
- Object editing enhancements: Size and position objects with pixel-perfect precision. Workflow improvements make it easier than ever to format objects on your slide.
- Fine-tune motion paths: Create perfect motion paths easily with new features that give you more control over how objects move around your slides.
- Random numbers variable: Use the random numbers variable to easily build math problems, present learners with randomly selected content, and add gaming elements to your courses.
Check out our What’s New page to learn more about these features, and what’s new in Rise and Content Library.