New Temaplte in the year of 2017

Aug 23, 2017

Hi Team,

Can you please let me know the new template for Articulate storyline 2.

Best Regards,

Praveena SM

17 Replies
praveena m

Hi Team,

Articulate storyline 02 published file new template I am looking :).

Best Regards,
[cid:image001.png@01D305EA.7729CA70]
Praveena SM,
ABB Global Industries & Services Private Limited,
ABB Ability Innovation Center,
Bhoruka Tech Park, Whitefield Road
Bangalore, India - 560048
Mobile: +91-8197109988
abb.com | INOPC

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Praveena,

My guess is that it's based on Javascript coding in Storyline, which is not something I can help with. You may want to take a look at the Javascript best practices as a way to get started, and then I'd suggest  reaching out in the Building Better Courses side of ELH and see if there is anyone who can help! That side tends to focus more on design and how to - and there are lots of individuals there who are Javascript experts. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Praveena, 

Storyline 360 is part of Articulate 360, which has everything you need for the entire course authoring process. An annual subscription service, it’ll provide you with continuous feature updates to Storyline (unlike Storyline 3).

Articulate 360 includes the latest version of Storyline, our new web-based responsive authoring tool called Rise, plus all of our other authoring tools. It also includes 2+ million course assets, such as templates and stock photos, an easy-to-use project review app, and live online training with industry experts. 

Check out this table to see how Storyline 3 compares to Storyline 1, Storyline 2, and Storyline 360.

You can try Storyline 360 by signing up for a free trial of Articulate 360 here.

Or try Storyline 3 here.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Praveena,

Great question! 

With some of the new features added to the Results slide, this button was moved to the Results Tool --> Design Tab: 

You can find more details about the additional changes here: 

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any questions!