New to articulate 360

Jan 13, 2019

I have a behaviourally based model that has 5 steps - there are multiple choice questions, true / false etc - I originally created this in Moodle but am very keen to put the presentation together in storyline or rise and upload into Moodle. Firstly, what would you recommend, rise or storyline? Also, as the presentation will have an intro, the 5 steps and a conclusion - should I create this as one file o upload into Moodle or should each step be a separate file? 

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Welcome to the community, Christian!

Both Rise and Storyline 360 would be excellent tools for designing your 5-step presentation. Both tools have a quizzing feature, can publish an LMS output file, and look beautiful on mobile devices. 

• Rise is excellent for rapid authoring. There’s no need to download any software—all you need is your web browser. Rise’s intuitive features make it easy for anyone to build responsive courses in minutes.
  • Storyline 360 is perfect for courses with custom interactivity such as decision-making scenarios and quizzing. It includes form-based question templates that will help you design your presentations quickly and easily.

I'd encourage you to check out both tools to see which one would be the best fit for your project!

And since you asked about creating a single file or separate files, you can create the entire presentation in one file. 

Best of luck, and let me know if you have more questions along the way!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.