Newest 360 Update (6/18/19) Keeps Crashing

Jun 20, 2019

Hello, 

I've just updated my Storyline 360 to the newest version which was just released a few days ago and I'm currently experiencing non-stop crashing when I:

• Try to copy and paste anything (both short-keys and using the menu)
  • Inserting images on the local drive
  • Inserting shapes
  • Placing text and text boxes
  • Applying slide animations 

This list can go on...

I'm working locally, have un-installed and re-installed the program, and have even restarted my computer. To be honest, the last few versions I've been experiencing more crashes and bugs and it's absolutely infuriating and frustrating. I cannot work on anything because of this and sending the error logs also does nothing. 

Please advise on what to do because if this continues to happen, I will cancel my subscription and use a different eLearning authoring tool. 

Regards, 

Samantha 

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Sorry Storyline keeps crashing on you, Samantha!

You're right, that should not be happening. Because you're already working from your local hard drive, this is an excellent opportunity for our Support team to dive in.

To help get you up and running quickly, I opened a case on your behalf. You'll hear from our team shortly where we'll closely work with you to get to the bottom of this crashing – keep an eye out for an email with next steps from support@articulate.com, and I'll follow along!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.