Next and back buttons in Storyline 360

Jan 31, 2018

Hi All

I am new to 360 having upgraded from Storyline 2 recently and I have question regarding the standard next and back buttons within the new version of storyline.

The standard next and back buttons within Storyline 360 which are used to navigate through your module for desktop users, aren't on brand from my companies point of view. This means I have to build my own ones and include these within the module. However, the next and back buttons which appear for users completing the module through a mobile device are on brand.

My question is... Is it possible to remove the standard next and back buttons within a module for users completing the module via a desktop but keep the ones for users completing the module via a mobile device?

Thanks

Tom.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tom!

Since the mobile responsive player Prev/Next buttons are on brand, I think you'll be really interested in the new Modern Player we're working on. It'll give you the option to use the player you see currently on mobile devices on a desktop computer, too.

That's coming soon, and I'll update this discussion once that feature is out.  😃

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.