Next button?

Apr 18, 2013

Hello. I have a question; I´m new here Can you make the default nextbutton in the player disable, at start? I would like it to show only when a special question beeing answered? I would prefer to use the "players buttons. /<3 TANJA

4 Replies
Daniel Brigham

Sure, Tanja. On the bottom right of your screen, just below your layers panel, you will see a circle-like gear icon. It should be just to the right of the slide title. Click on it, and it will bring up your settings for each slide. Uncheck the "next" box and the next button won't appear on that slide. --Daniel

Maja  Oi

Thank You. I managed to disable the nextbutton with layers. And states and tiriggers, and it works really good.  BUT sometimes the state of a marker seem to change to visited before the state of the trigger is changed. It works fine sometimes , but than randomly the markers visited state shows before the trigger to change state is visisted.  I`ll send you a picture to see what I mean.

Its the trigger down to the right that seem to behave like it wants to...It should show after a layer been visited, but sometimes it shows directly when you click the marker(hotspot) This seem to appear totally randomly! it works one time and than the nest time it doesn´t...Greatful for any help //TANJA

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.