NEXT button is not working

May 02, 2018

I have published my course and the NEXT button on the first slide is not working! The course was running very well yesterday. Today it stopped! When I click the next button - nothing will happen! 

if someone has an idea, it is very urgent. See enclosed my PROBLEM!

30 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hey everybody. I'm excited to let you know that we just released update 17 for Storyline 360! It includes new features and fixes - check them all out here.

One of the fixes addresses an issue where in HTML5, the audio on the first slide was not playing when viewed locally on Google Chrome Version 66.

Here’s how you can update Storyline 360 to take advantage of everything the latest release has to offer. Let me know how you make out!

Crystal Horn

Hey again! We just released update 5 for Storyline 3! It includes new features and fixes - check them all out here.

One of the fixes addresses an issue where in HTML5 output, audio on the first slide wasn't playing when viewed from the published output folder using Google Chrome Version 66.

Here’s where you can download and install the latest version of Storyline 3. Let me know how you make out!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Just a quick update, we fixed the issue in Storyline 2 where if you accessed a course that has audio on the first slide, you wouldn't hear the audio on the first slide when you play the course locally using Google Chrome Version 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit) or later. 

You'll want to download the latest update, or use the Articulate updater for Storyline 2 to republish your content to include that fix. 

Crystal Horn

Hey there, Christine!  One of the factors in Karin's original issue had to do with viewing her output from her local desktop folders using Chrome.  We released an update to Storyline 2 to help.  

• Can you confirm what version of Storyline you’re using?  Go to Help > About Storyline.
  • If you can share your .story file, I'd be happy to have a look and see what's happening!  Either attach it here, or use this private link if it has sensitive material.
  • Can't share your .story?  No problem....just give me some details about your slide content, how you're publishing, and where you're hosting your output.  

I'll be standing by.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.