Next button not working

Mar 28, 2017

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone can assist with this. I've built a course where the next button on one particular slide is not working, even though there are no obvious triggers that should prevent it from working. I've published this to our LMS and it doesn't work there, nor does it work in preview mode. I've attached the slide in question. If someone could please take a look and let me know if there is something I am missing it would be greatly appreciated. 

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Adrienne! Thanks for your question!

Since you included just the one slide, I added a blank slide to test the Next button. I published the slides to Articulate 360 here, and the Next button seems to be working normally. It might actually be something on the following slide that's causing issues. Would you be able to send over the entire .story file so we can take a closer look? You can attach it here in the thread by using the ADD ATTACHMENT button, or you can send it to our Support Engineers here if you’d prefer to send it privately.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.