No prompt to resume on Storyline 360 course

Apr 17, 2019

Hi There,

I hope someone can help, I have a course that has been created on Storyline 360 and published to CD with the players settings "Prompt to Resume" on restart. The course has been manually loaded to multiple desktops and laptops but the course when closed restarts from the beginning without the prompt to resume.

The desktops are running on Windows 7 and the Laptops are running on Windows 10.

When I launch the same file on my own laptop (Windows 7) I get the prompt so I'm sure the problem is not with the course. 

I have seen historic issues depending on whether it was using Java or HTML5 but wasn't sue if would still have these issues when publishing to CD? We need to publish in this way and load manually due to the remote locations of some of the systems.

Kind Regards

Kevin

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Kevin,

Courses published to CD should resume where the learner left off, as long as they are accessing the course from the same computer.

Our support engineers can lend a hand with testing the output, if you'd like. If that works for you, you can upload your file privately to our support team here. We'll give it a test and let you know what we find!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.