Not able to export comments from Articulate 360 Review

Anyone have any ideas as to why I'm not able to export comments on course made in storyline 360 and published to review tool? I've tried exporting to both Excel and PDF. I've tried it in IE and Chrome. I did notice that some resolved comments don't appear to be linked to a slide anymore. I guess this is because I changed some slides around after the review. I tried restarting my PC and clearing cache. It freezes after I see a message saying, "Please Wait. Your comments export will download shortly."

Thanks in advance,

Michele

12 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Michele,

Sorry for the trouble you've had exporting out your comments, but I'd like to help. You mentioned using Chrome and IE, do you know what versions of each? Chrome 72 is the latest. 

Does this only happen on the one course you've tested in Review, or any course in your account? 

Let me know, and that'll point us in the right direction! Also, if you'd prefer to share details with our Support Team directly they can also look into your account to see if there is anything happening there. 

Michele Morgan

Ashley,
I just tried exporting the comments on a different “mock” course I made that consists of one screen. It worked that time.

I feel like the problem could be related to the fact that I had comments in a much earlier version of the course. Since that time, I’ve added and deleted pages. The comments show up in the Feedback section under a subheading, “Scene not found.” That is probably because for speed and ease of development, I duplicate screens often when trying new things so that I don’t lose the version of a screen that worked if the thing I am about to try does not work.

Chrome Version 72.0.3626.96

Thanks,
Michele

Michele Morgan
Learning & Development
(205) 820-2885
michele.morgan@regions.com

[cid:image003.jpg@01D3BB7E.7D7B1C90]
INPUT| IDEATION | LEARNER | WOO | ADAPTABILITY

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Michele, 

I'd still love to have our Engineers take a look at why you're not able to export the comments from this course, so I'm happy to see you opened a case! I'll follow along. 

I noticed that your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if you would like by clicking Edit beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Michele,

I was just following up on your case, and see that Joshua was able to work with you to resolve the issue. He shared that there was an initial connection problem with your network and that it was perhaps an issue accessing it through the VPN?

Please let Joshua know in your case (or start a new case) if you run into any other trouble! 

Lars Berger

Quite an older thread here - but exactly my problem right now. We have some courses developed in RISE and are not able to export any of the comments. It is possible to activate the function, but while the csv-file does not contain anything at all, the pdf-file only contains the title of the course, no comments at all. 

Any suggestions? 

Kind regards - Lars

Vincent Scoma

Hey Lars,

Thank you for reaching out!

The comments should be carrying over onto the latest version you are exporting. May I ask which browser and version you are using? Also, does this only happen for one course or all of your courses?

Since the comments don't seem to be carrying over onto the latest exported report, I would also want to have our Support Engineers take a look. I will go ahead and open up a case for you and you will be hearing from them soon!