not being able to log into 360

Apr 06, 2017

I'm hoping that this is a network issue rather than anything else, but when I lock my machine at night and come int he next morning, and try and log back into 360, I'm told that my password is incorrect.

I've changed my password and entered it, 1 minute, 2 minutes and 5 minutes later to the same effect. 

When publishing a Rise course for review, I try and log in via Chrome, Internet Exploder, Firefox to be told my password is incorrect.

It's all rather frustrating as the only option I have is to restart my elderly machine and wait for 7 mins for it to start and launch 360. (Mind you, the coffee brews perfectly in that time!)

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lawrence, 

I haven't heard of a similar issue, but the reboot of the machine leads me to believe that you're on the right path with the network issue. Do you know if you get logged out of any other sites while the computer is sleeping? 

If you think your system is having a difficult time connecting with our server, you could also look at enabling the network endpoints detailed here. 

If you're still running into issues accessing 360.articulate.com or Rise specifically, can we get you working with our Support Engineers as they can take a look at all your settings.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.