Not seeing SL 360 in Review 360 in order to embed it as a SL block in Rise 360

Jun 18, 2020

I have a Rise 360 course, and I want to add a SL block. When I publish the SL course to Review 360, I can see it if I click the link to see it. But when I go into my Review 360 Dashboard, this course is not there. As well, when I try to link out to in from Rise, I don't see it. I researched this and found this:

To use Storyline blocks in Rise 360, you must use Storyline 360 version 3.9.13488.0 or later (October 5, 2017 or later) to publish projects to Review 360. If you publish a project with an earlier version of Storyline 360, you won’t see it in Rise 360.

My version of SL 360 is 3.40.22208.0. It's the latest install dated May 19, 2020. I've been publishing from this version for weeks and have seen it in Review 360. 

1. Why does my version number look like it's earlier than the suggested version?

2. Why am I not seeing my SL 360 course in the Review 360 Dashboard?

I've attached the file. It is ROUGH and unfinished, so don't judge me!

3 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Ray,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Are you also not seeing your course in Review 360 after publishing? If that is the case, could I have you try signing out of the desktop application and then back in to see if that resolves the issue?

I also see that you have opened up a support case, great call there! It looks like Vevette shared some next steps as well to help get to the bottom of this. 

Please keep us posted and let us know if you have any questions! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.