Odd audio issue with Storyline 360

Feb 16, 2018

Hi all,

I'm working on a Storyline that has 20 slides and each slide has four shapes (buttons) that trigger two state changes. I wanted to add a click sound to three of the buttons on each slide and a "correct" sound to the one correct shape on each slide. After realizing I had to upload each sound file individually I decided I didn't need sound lol

So I deleted the triggers I had added to two slides and re-saved. Now when I launch in review or in publish to review when I click the Start button all the sounds I added previously play, all at once. I've tried to fix by deleting the Start but entirely and re-adding it afresh. That didn't work. I've also saved the storyline as a new .story. That didn't work either. The thing that's most confusing is that I didn't ever add any sound to the start button.

Also, on the first slide the Next button shouldn't be displaying but it is. (Bad, bad, slide!)

File attached. Review link here  https://360.articulate.com/review/content/13053efd-c577-43de-adf4-3be2616705d5/review 

6 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Jaime

because you have the sound starting at the beginning of the timeline on slide 1.2 - when you click the start button and slide 1.2 starts you are hearing the sound which sounds likes its on click of the Start button.  Try moving the audio on 1.2 to start around 0.5 seconds and you'll see what I mean

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.