One trigger for same command on multiple items?
Apr 20, 2016
Is it possible to only have one trigger that commands multiple items to do the same action?
Here is my situation:
- I have the user select their location from a list of 11 locations
- 5 of these locations adhere to one process and the other 6 locations have different instructions
- I would like to branch the course to direct the locations 1-5 to go to Slide 9 and locations 6-11 to go to Slide 10.
- They would then come back to Slide 11 when clicking NEXT.
- Right now, on Slide 8, the only thing I can do is set up 11 triggers, sending each individual Location to their correct slide when they click NEXT>.
Is there a way to say:
"Jump to Slide 9 when the user clicks NEXT> if the variable %Location% is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5"
"Jump to Slide 10 when the user clicks NEXT> if the variable %Location% is 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11"
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.