One trigger for same command on multiple items?
Is it possible to only have one trigger that commands multiple items to do the same action?
Here is my situation:
- I have the user select their location from a list of 11 locations
- 5 of these locations adhere to one process and the other 6 locations have different instructions
- I would like to branch the course to direct the locations 1-5 to go to Slide 9 and locations 6-11 to go to Slide 10.
- They would then come back to Slide 11 when clicking NEXT.
- Right now, on Slide 8, the only thing I can do is set up 11 triggers, sending each individual Location to their correct slide when they click NEXT>.
Is there a way to say:
"Jump to Slide 9 when the user clicks NEXT> if the variable %Location% is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5"
"Jump to Slide 10 when the user clicks NEXT> if the variable %Location% is 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11"