Online language course

Dec 14, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am a full time English language teacher and a DOS of a language school in Italy. Being tired of my job as I am, I am considering investing my time into creating engaging online courses. As it takes eons to create a proper course, I was just wondering whether Storyline is the right way to go about it. I need an attractive course as well as LMS (learning management system, I am currently using Learndash).

I would be grateful for any help in the matter.

2 Replies
Mike B.

I briefly looked at Adobe Captivate before trying out Storyline. Articulate's free online tutorials (and youtube videos) really sold me on the product. After just a few evenings of watching the videos, I was on my way to creating a courses.

Also, the discussion forum here is one of the best I've seen for any product. You'll get help directly from Articulate staff and experienced Pros.

You might also check out some of the demos on the main page here: https://community.articulate.com/

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes forums! 

In addition to the demo's that Mike talked about, I wanted to share additional info on where you could find tutorials on how to work with Storyline and a link to our general support pages where you'll see knowledge base articles to also assist you.

As Mike shared, staff and some of our community members and super heroes will be around to assist if you ask questions here as well! 

We're here to help. :-)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.