Open Sans font no displaying well in Mozilla Firefox and Chrome (Storyline 360)
Hi all, yesterday we encountered an odd problem. We built several courses in Storyline 360 in several languages, the font Open Sans was used for the main body. We tested all of them in Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. Everything was ok.
After that, the client asked us to merge them in one Storyline file, to make a Multilingual version. We merged the scenes, and created the multilingual version. We published the course again. Explorer was displaying everything correctly, but Chrome and Mozilla Firefox did not. The Open Sans font in the multilingual published course was not diplaying well, it was corrupted. The client is not happy and asking why now the course is not displaying well in those 2 browsers when it was displaying well in the stand alone versions. Please advise.