Oracle LMS - Error 404--Not Found

Jun 26, 2019

I am using Storyline 360(V 3.29). For one of our client we have sent SCORM 1.2 package and zipped it using the default zip option provided in the Publish Successful dialog box.

The client is using Oracle LMS, and after uploading the SCORM1.2 Zip file, it is generating a Starting URL and it is linked to "Index_lms.html".

When the client launch the course it shows an error message "Error 404--Not Found". I have also attached an screenshot of the error log.

Could you please help me in fixing this issue.

FYI: I have also uploaded the same SCORM1.2 package in SCORM Cloud and it is working correctly.

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Shoban!

Thanks for these screenshots, and smart move to also open a case. We're glad to hear the course works correctly in SCORM Cloud, but we want it to work just as smoothly in Oracle, too!

I see that my teammate, Ronaziel, shared some great next steps: Enable LMS Debug Mode to see the communication flowing between your Storyline course and Oracle. Then, share that data with your LMS admin to see if they can track the culprit down.

Please keep us posted, and we're here if there's anything else we can do to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.