Page freeze issue in Storyline 360

Oct 11, 2021

Navigation Issue - Once we revisit the screen and on clicking the next button, the page is getting freeze.

Observation

On the 1st visit, when we click all the tabs, the user can able to advance to the next screen without any issues.
Then we navigate to the screen 1 via previous button. And navigate to the screen 2 then by clicking on Next button the page is getting stuck.

Steps Explanation

Step 1 - On 1st attempt, we go to second screen after finish the first screen by clicking next button.

Step 2 - In second screen, we finish the screen by dragging the seek-bar at the end and click all the circle and view the corresponding layers. Example - lay_1 & pop_1

Step 3 - Go to third screen by clicking the next button.

Step 4 - After third screen ends, go to second screen and play it without seeking then again go to first screen by clicking Prev button.

Step 5 - Once First screen ends, go to second screen by clicking next button.

Step 6 - Play the second screen without seeking and don't click the circles. Now click the Next button, the page will freeze.

Note - We have attached the above steps in screen capture as MP4 format and also attached the Storyline file for your reference.

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Rajaraman, 

I tried replicating the behavior using Storyline 360's latest version but I was unable to get the course to freeze anymore using the steps that you provided. Please try accessing this link and test to see if you will still encounter the reported behavior on your end after updating to the most recent version of Storyline 360. 

If the issue persists, let me know so we can take a closer look at what's happening!