Parallax problem in 360

Mar 24, 2017

I'm recreating a storyline 2 file which parallaxes 2 layers as the user slides the screen. This worked perfectly in storyline 2 but, now I'm using 360 the way sliders work seems to have changed. Now wherever you click on a slider causes it to jump to that location rather than having to be slid. Does anyone know of a way to turn this functionality off so that it works the same way as the sliders in storyline 2? Any help appreciated.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Clive - Thank you for sharing your file and allowing us to take a look. I do see the issue you are reporting within your file and I also see where this has been shared for further investigation. We are attempting to better prioritize based on user impact, so I will add this thread for both user impact and for update when applicable.

Leslie McKerchie

Hey everyone,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where the Flash version of a slider does not behave like the HTML5 version of a slider.

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. Here's how.

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.