Performance issues in LMS with Storyline 360 output Scorm Version (Html5)

Nov 08, 2018

Dear Friends,
I have published SCORM 1.2 output in Articulate 360 with around 400 slides and it has more than 5000 images init.

When I view the output in Moodle LMS, every time I can see some performance issues., that is few images not loading in every slide (every new output version uploaded in lms, newly added shapes and images are missing), but when I reload the slide, then its showing all the images and it happens in most of the slides.  As a developer we know that the images will be shown after re-load the slides, but as a user and client it should not happen.

Please guide us.

Thanks

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mfmedia, 

Are you using the latest updates of Articulate 360, Moodle and the browser you're viewing the course in? It may also help to narrow down the performance issues if you're able to test the course in another environment, such as SCORM Cloud or share the links to your course with someone on a different network/connection. 

If you're able to share here I'm happy to help with the testing! 

Mfmedia India

HI Ashley Terwilliger,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using the below version of software and browser :

Articulate 360 : V3.21.17083.0
Google Chrome : 70.0.3538.77

Sorry, we cannot share client content. The real issue is we have around 5700 images/shapes used in this module, every time we lunch the module in Moodle LMS some images/shapes is missing, it happens in most of screens.  But after re-loading the slides then the missing images/shapes is visible. 

I have tried in two different server, but I am facing same issue.

MF Media

Katie Riggio

Hi, MF Media team. Thanks for sharing those version details!

If you can reproduce the issue in SCORM Cloud, we definitely want to dig into the project file. I'm also curious to know if this happens with other Storyline projects and browsers?

I understand where you're coming from, and wanted to mention that our Support Engineers keep all .story files confidential and are happy to sign an NDA – if that works for you and your client! 😊

We'll be standing by!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.