Play Pause button missing in Storyline 360 on some slides

Aug 10, 2018

Hello Team,

I have a project of a software training with videos on all the slides, I am using Articulate 360, Storyline New Player. It is weird to see that some slides have a play and pause button and some don't.

I fail to identify different slider player setting that would make this happen.

Can someone help, please?

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Ravi!  Both the seekbar and the play/pause button are features that can be enabled in the Player Properties window.  Can you let me know what's selected there?  Also, compare the slide properties for a slide that shows the play/pause and a slide that doesn't.  Do you see any differences, especially in the Player Features section?

If you'd like to share your .story file, I'm happy to have a closer look.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Kathryn!  Our support engineer helped Ravi by resetting his player features on the slides where the play/pause buttons weren't appearing.

Can you try to revert to the default player on those slides and let me know if that helps?  If not, feel free to share a screenshot of your player features as well as the slide properties for the selected slides like this:

Player Properties

Slide Properties and Player Features

I'll be happy to have a look at your .story file as well if you can attach it here!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.