Player

Jul 22, 2016

Hi there!, i am new in using the storyline and i recently made a project, but i didnt like the default Player i have although i changed the color, font and labels but i want to make an interactive and different player like i see in the examples. so plz what are the ways to make different player.

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Ali!

In Articulate Storyline, the term "player" refers to the interface around the perimeter of your slides. It can include several optional features, such as navigation buttons, a seekbar, a clickable menu, slide notes, a glossary, a list of supplemental resources, and more. You can even customize the player with specific colors and fonts. See the tutorials listed here for details.

You may also find some that you can download, such as Nicole's player skins here.

Christie Pollick

Hi, Ali -- Thanks so much for reaching out here! In addition to the great info. Leslie has provided, since you mentioned you are new to Storyline 2, I thought I might also pass along a few general resources that you may find helpful, as well:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.