Player Menu

Feb 21, 2018

Hello Heroes! I have setup my player menu so my slides are in the correct order (by topic). The issue that I'm running into is the slide numbering system. I used a template where I repurposed some slides, and in doing so the numbering convention carried over leaving me with a mess. Is there a way to auto fix this? I've tried the "reset from story" button and that put my player menu in order by slide number and moved my topics back around.

This image shows what I'm talking about. I'd like the numbering to go in order. Thanks in advance for any guidance! 

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi Rebecca!  The list in the Menu tab of your Player Properties pane is showing the slide numbers, but your preview of the actual Player should only show slide titles like this:

You can enable automatic numbering of those items in the Menu.  It won't change their order or slide numbers, but in the Menu the sequence will make more sense.  Check it out here:

Let me know what you think!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.