Poor Video Quality

Oct 29, 2013

I'm having an issue and any assistance is appreciated.  I need videos (animations created in PowerPoint 2010) to play in storyline.  Most come out alright, however, a few are distorted due to the compression process.  I've tried several work arounds including:

1. Saving as different types of files, sizes

2. Trying a variety of file types/sizes of pictures within the video itself

3. Customizing the quality of compression (http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/publishing-a-project-for-web.aspx) to "9"

These did not help.  I then tried the "non-supported" work around where you substitute your own video for the compressed video (//www.screenr.com/NTHH) unfortunately when I try this option- the screen just becomes blank.  I've changed the file name, saved it as an MP4, put it in the correct folder, changed the resolution, had triggers that were automatic and then tried it with mouse clicks....NOTHING.

I would love any additional ideas on having the video in Storyline come out at a higher quality.  Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated.

~Michele

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.