Post-Quiz Review

Dec 21, 2016

I'm not quite clear about the purpose of the Review layer when the Post-Quiz Review is populated. You can't navigate there following an incorrect answer because you are intercepted by the Branching in the Incorrect layer.

Thank you!

7 Replies
Daniel Stevenson

Hi Ashley,

Well I was just curious where the Next button comes from on the Results layer, if it is disabled on both the Quiz question and the Results slide. But I can work around that. What I really need is a way to give partial credit on drag-and-drop questions. I’ve looked through the posts and unless I’ve missed something, I don’t see anything that works. Is that an enhancement we can look forward to?

Thanks!

Dan

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Ha! Wow.. think I'm ready for vacation? :-) 

The next button appears automatically on the review as there wouldn't be another way for the user to navigate around those quiz questions without it. I've seen users get around it completely by disabling all player navigation (such as submit or next on other slides) as then it doesn't leave any room in the player for those buttons to appear...but again you'd still need to add custom navigation throughout.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.