Post-quiz review

I am still having this problem since I use Storyline 360.

I am using the post-quiz review at the end of the quiz. If I use the state "Normal / Drop Correct" it is not working correct in the review. If I change the "Drop Correct" to "Correct" (which is not there by default) it is working correct. 

I have a lot of questions and will find out the correct way to use within Storyline 360.

Enclosed please find my testfile.

Thanks for your help!

15 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Karin,

After comparing the two files, it looks like the blue review rectangle only has a Normal state in Storyline 2. In Storyline 360, the review rectangle has Normal and Drop Correct states. 

That would explain why the two files are behaving differently. Let me know if that helps!

Storyline 2:

Storyline 360:

Wendy Farmer

H Karin

this is the difference I see between the files - when reviewing, the SL360 slide (left) shows the red border rectangle for a correct answer whereas the SL2 slide (right) is showing the green border rectangle for a correct answer.

what i don't see on any review slide or feedback layer or master is the trigger to change the review rectangle to 'drop correct'

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for sending over the new file, Karin. I tested it, and I'm definitely seeing different behavior in Storyline 2 and Storyline 360. You can view a screen recording of my testing here. 

I'm going to share this with our Support Engineers to investigate further. Keep an eye out for an email from Support@Articulate.com!