PowerPoint to Storyline

Sep 27, 2016

I am having a problem with a PowerPoint theme that I am converting over to Storyline as a master background. It will convert to Storyline for me, but when I go to add a quiz question, it creates a new slide for me that is blank and doesn't have a background like the theme I converted.

4 Replies
BI Training

Wendy,

I checked the hide backgrounds box, but it's still doing the same thing. I have the background template set in place and the only way I can add a quiz question is to 'add a slide' correct? When i 'add a slide' and select quiz and my question, it creates a new slide but the background is blank and doesn't contain my template I had. It's a powerpoint template i converted to Storyline. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi BI,

Is the template you created also set as the background for the master slide that is specific to quizzing? If not, then you could either add the template elements to that specific slide master layer or have you attempted to adjust the the layout once you've created the question? You can right click on the slide from viewing the left side panel showing all the questions and then hover over layout to choose the one you'd like to assign. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.