Practice files

Apr 05, 2019

Help! where can I find the Practice files for Storyline 360?  I saved the zip file on my Desktop but when I import the PPT from that location it doesn't work as it should?

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Seonaid,

Have you looked at previewing the entire scene or project? It could be that slide is linking to another slide, so if you're not previewing the entire piece that link won't work. Let me know if you're still running into trouble, and it would help to know specifically what practice file/tutorial you're working through. We've got a bunch out there! 

Seonaid Jamieson

Hi there,

It was user error on my part – I hadn’t properly extracted the practice files so when I went to import them I couldn’t see them (I was using Windows and I am a Mac user, I thought the files had extracted when I double-clicked on them). So all is well now. Sorry for the confusion. It was Storyline 360 Importing PowerPoint Slides that I was working on. https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-storyline-360/articles/articulate-storyline-360-tutorial-how-to-import-powerpoint-slides

[cid:image003.jpg@01D4A29E.704CC980]
Internal Services - Procurement
Business Intelligence

Seonaid Jamieson
Training & Change Coordinator, Business Systems
• 5161 George Street, Halifax, NS B3J 1M7
Seonaid.jamieson@novascotia.ca

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.