Preview not working

Jan 11, 2016

Hi

I see there have been several posts for preview not working - is there a fix for this yet as I cant get it to work at all

Jane

6 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Jane

here is the articulate response when the issue first happened and workarounds.

https://en-au.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/preview-isnt-working-in-articulate-software-with-flash-player-2000267-installed

Update last week:

According to Adobe - WIndows 7 and WIndows 10 have had updates released that fixed the issue

Windows 8 is due today 12th Jan.

Michael Oswald

It's an adobe issue. If you have Windows 7 you can probably just update your Adobe. I would try that first. If that does not work, Adobe has a fox coming out January 12th. I updated my Adobe and rebooted my pc and it worked. I have Windows 7. I'm not sure if that solution will work on Windows 8 and above so you might have to wait until 1/12. But I would give it try regardless. I hope this helps. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Leslie McKerchie

Good news! Adobe and Microsoft have fixed the Flash Player bug that broke many applications just before the new year, including Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and Articulate Studio.

Here's how to install the latest Adobe/Microsoft update so you can preview your e-learning projects, edit videos, and launch CD-published courses again.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.