Previous and next Buttons

Jan 15, 2014

I'm new to this and you may think this is a stupid question:

How do I turn off the Previous and Next Buttons and use my own, I have worked out how to create my own just need to know how to turn of or delete the standard buttons?

3 Replies
Nancy Woinoski

Hi Andrew - There are two ways to do this;

1. you can turn off the player navigation for a specific slide accessing the slide and then clicking the little wheel icon that is at the bottom right corner of the screen.

You will see a screen like this.

Make sure the Prev and Next options are not selected.

2. You can do this for all selected slides at once from the Story View.  While in the Story Vide, select all of the slides and then use the Properties for multiple slides panel at the bottom right of the screen to deselect the Prev and Next buttons.

Michael Hinze

Hi Andrew, welcome to the community!

In StoryView, select the slide(s) you want to modify, and then use the Slide panel in the lower right corner to select your options. This panel also includes options to turn on/off the Previous and Next buttons. See here for some info: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/controlling-a-slide-s-advance-behavior-and-other-slide-properties.aspx

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.